Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that brokerage101.com does not own or control, or to people that brokerage101.com does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- brokerage101.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a brokerage101.com account, when you use certain brokerage101.com products or services, when you visit brokerage101.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. brokerage101.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with brokerage101.com, we ask for your name, company and email address. Once you register with brokerage101.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- brokerage101.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including brokerage101.com cookie information and the page you requested.
- brokerage101.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain services.
- brokerage101.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- brokerage101.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of brokerage101.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the brokerage101.com Terms of Service.
Your Ability to Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- brokerage101.com may set and access brokerage101.com cookies on your computer.
- brokerage101.com allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to brokerage101.com's cookies.
- You may request deletion of your brokerage101.com account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Suggestions
- brokerage101.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.